- There will be starters, main dishes and desserts to whet the appetite.
- Signature dishes to try are the sweet and sour fish, sotong masak lemak cili padi, pucuk paku lemak dengan ikan masin, ikan patin tempoyak, curry prawns, kambing masak kerutub, chicken fried with dried chillies and barbecued lamb.
- The ikan patin tempoyak is river catfish cooked in a gravy of fermented durian.
- The chicken fried with dried chillies is nice and spicy.
- The kambing masak kerutub is a popular Kelantanese dish of mutton cooked in coconut milk.
- Each group with 10 paying adults will receive a complimentary night’s stay in a two-room Kinta Premier Apartment.
The buffet is priced at RM65++ per adult and RM35++ per child aged from 6 to 12.
For Reservations 05-2458888
Address : Kinta Riverfront Hotel & Suites, Jalan Lim Bo Seng, 30000 Ipoh, Perak